We’re fortunate enough to have some lovely things written about our winery. Here is a sampling of the latest reviews.
Mollywook News: Cupitt’s Restaurant Reviews4 January 2013
Originally published in the Mollymook News, January 2013. Story by Ken Banks. Photography by Anson Smart.
Summary: Award-winning Cupitts Restaurant has distinguished chef, Russell Chinn whose influence is evident in his classic French style of cooking. It has been described as an elegant and rustic through his use of fresh, local and seasonal produce that results in full French/English flavours.
Independent customer reviews
- “Rosie Cupitt’s winery – food and service excellent.” – Lynne C. Bowral. July 2014
- “Cupitt’s the best for sitting out during the winter enjoying the sunshine, views to Pigeon House Mtn., cattle grazing and wonderful ambiance. We enjoyed wonderful wine and a cheese plus a meat platter. More than ample. 10/10.” – Ken and June, Mollymook. June 2014
- “Cupitt’s winery restaurant – excellent food and service. More functional than friendly.” – Rachel and Chris S. Sydney. April 2014
- “Cupitt’s is special! This fine dining restaurant is set among grape vines, gardens, gentle undulating country with the Angus cattle grazing in the background. There is the Burrill Lake back waters and adjoining sandstone cottage built circa 1860 for wine tasting. The long lunch allows you to relax and enjoy quality food and a choice of award winning wines. A foodies paradise. Mollymook residents and ocean swim group.” – Anon. March 2014
- “Such a beautiful setting, very pretty, good food but very busy being Sunday lunch on the long weekend. Would definitely go again.” – Martin and Annie B. Sydney. October 2013
- “We give a 10/10 rating for top experience, service, quality and value for money.” – Sue & Phil Q. May 2013
- “Fantastic, thank you for the suggestion.” – Ros F. May 2013
- “Spectacular views, delicious food and excellent service! What more could you wish for.” – Hanna & Ryan M. Sydney. Jan. 2013
- “Fabulous setting, lovely service and gorgeous food.” – Fiona & Gavin. Dec. 2012.
- “What a great venue with terrific food.” – Peter and Maggie. ACT. Nov. 2012
- “Wine tasting & cheese platter was a lovely experience and very informative. This was followed by very tasty food and friendly service for a most enjoyable lunch. Will definitely return.” – Narelle and Bruce. Wollongong. Oct. 2012.