Visit Cupitt’s at the Narooma Oyster Festival on Saturday29 April 2019 – posted in: Winery, Craft Ales, Uncategorized
Cupitt Craft Brewers and Cupitt Wines is very excited to be a stall holder once again at the Narooma Oyster Festival this Saturday 4th May 2019 at the Quota Park Riverside, Narooma.
Last year we had the best time talking to everyone about finding the perfect wine or beer match for their delicious oysters. The weather is scheduled to be once again perfect and we are so excited to be seaside with Cupitt wine and beer.
Entry is $20 and Free for kids under 16. You can purchase your tickets here
Here is a bit of low down …
It’s all about oysters…we will supply the wine and beer!
- Enjoy delicious oysters, all day
- Compare flavours from 8 different estuaries in our region
- Food precinct – taste oysters & other treats
- The Ultimate Oyster Experience
- The famous Big Oyster Bar
- Cooking demos & oyster shucking competition
- Australia’s biggest oyster
- Narooma Oyster Tours – explore our waterways!
- All overlooking Narooma’s beautiful waters (glass of wine optional!)
- Great live music and local musicians – now until 6pm!
- 70+ quality market stalls
- Spectacular vibes, view & ambience
- Sample amazing local produce & goods
- Vintage cars & hotrods on display
- FREE Family entertainment with Kids rides
- Local Art, kites & roving entertainers
- Wonderful stalls from the region
- There is other craft beer and wine stalls too if you feel adventurous
See the 2019 PROGRAM
Cupitt’s Founder, Winemaker and Oyster Appreciator Rosie Cupitt said Sydney Rock Oysters are native only to the east coast of Australia and are grown in rivers, lakes, and bays. The oysters are incredibly varied in their shape, colour, texture and flavour depending on which river and area they are farmed. It is one of the best jobs at Cupitt’s finding the perfect wine pair for the different oysters we receive from AOC. Depending on their saltiness, creaminess, minerality different wines suit. If in doubt Champagne always works!’