Kitchen Hand Roles for both juniors and adults11 January 2021 – posted in: Job
We are seeking a Kitchen Hands to join our team at Cupitt’s Estate Restaurant. The kitchen hand role is probably the most appreciated role in every kitchen. At Cupitt’s Estate, we know that the smooth running of the restaurant is in the hard working hands of the Kitchen Hand and that’s why we offer great conditions!
It is a busy role that requires various tasks to be performed quickly whether it is dish-washing, onion chopping, emergency-ingredient-fetching and cleaning.
Food Hygiene practices and Work Health and Safety are also paramount in this role.
If you are a team player who enjoys working with creative chefs, are in good physical fitness and have the ability to work under pressure with a good sense of humour, then please apply.
We have a beautiful new and large kitchen with an amazing brand new dishwasher to make your job easier.
- the ability to work within a team but also on your own with a smile on your dial
- a good sense of humour – we have a fun work environment!
- good physical health and the ability to work on your feet for up to 6 hours at a time
- the ability to work fast and focus on a single task
- although this role is more about the right person than the right experience, however, if you have previous experience as a Kitchen Hand, that’s great!
- availability to work weekends, evenings and School Holidays is essential
This is for a casual role, with lots of shifts on offer. However, there are also full time roles available for the right applicants!
Send your CV/resume and cover letter to Mel Louth.
Cupitt’s Estate Restaurant has been open for 12 years and is an iconic restaurant on the NSW South Coast. The business consists of a Winery, Vineyard and Cellar Door, Restaurant, Brewery, Cheese Making room, Beef Farm, accommodation and is a popular destination for weddings.