What You Will Learn: Planning your Summer veggie garden – what to plant when
What You Will Learn:
- Planning your Summer veggie garden – what to plant when
- Soil maintenance in the Summer months
- Smart watering and managing hot weather
- Which plants to feed what and when
- Getting the most from your garden for a continuous harvest
- Pest and disease management
The Summer Heroes we’ll be covering:
- Fruit trees
This 2 hour workshop will be followed by a delicious 3 course lunch in the restaurant with a focus on produce from the Kitchen Garden.
Your Workshop Facilitator
Adrian Baiada from My Square Metre has designed our Kitchen Garden and works with us weekly to develop the produce that makes it way to our kitchen for use in the restaurant.
Adrian Baiada combines his experience and passion for real food, community engagement and environmental project management to create a healthy food future. He specialises in creating edible spaces from kitchen gardens to urban farms and encompasses principles and techniques from Organic and Sustainable Agriculture, Biodynamic Farming, Permaculture Design. He’s also a really lovely guy and you’ll find him an absolute wealth of information!
Ticket Section Title
Workshop and Lunch Ticket
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
58 Washburton Road Ulladulla