Cupitt’s Join NSW Tourism Hall of Fame & Double Gold24 November 2018 – posted in: Event News, Winery
On 22nd November in Sydney at the NSW Tourism Awards Cupitt’s celebrated with two prestigious wins. Cupitt’s was awarded Gold for Best Tourism Winery/Brewery and now enters the NSW Tourism Hall of Fame in recognition of three consecutive wins.
Cupitt’s was also awarded Gold for Excellence in Food Tourism in recognition of its commitment to giving guests a unique food experience via it’s restaurant, range of estate grown produce including beer, wine and cheese, vineyard and wine tasting operations and food experiences such as the daily Tour and Taste Experience, monthly Growers Markets and a variety of Masterclasses from organic gardening to beer appreciation.
The Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner applauded the industry’s leading contributors and recognised the diversity, professionalism and world-class nature of the businesses and products within the NSW tourism industry.
These new awards add to the growing list of recent accolades:
- 5 Star Winery James Halliday Wine Companion 2018
- Winner – Excellence in Tourism – Illawarra Business Awards 2018
- Winner – Shoalhaven Business of the Year 2018
- Winner – Excellence in Sustainability – Shoalhaven Business Awards 2018
- Winner – Excellence in Hospitality and Tourism – Shoalhaven Business Awards 2018
- Hall of Fame for Hospitality and Tourism Contribution – Milton Ulladulla Business and Community Awards 2018
- Winner – Gourmet Traveller Star Cellar Door for Shoalhaven Region 2018
- Bronze Winner – Best Restaurant NSW Tourism Awards 2018
- Bronze Winner – Best Winery/Brewery Qantas National Tourism Awards 2018
“It is a huge honour to be awarded Gold at the NSW Tourism Awards again as it reaffirms our commitment to quality and passion for wine, beer and food and for providing memorable experiences for our guests. We pride ourselves on our quality of product but our success would not be there without the amazing team at Cupitt’s who strive for excellence and share our vision.” Tom and Libby Cupitt
All the winners now go on to become finalists in the National Tourism Awards to be held in Launceston (Tasmania) on 1 March 2018.
Congratulations to Cupitt's Winery and Restaurant on taking out #GOLD and #HallOfFame for the Tourism Wineries, Distilleries and Breweries award!
Posted by NSW Tourism Awards on Thursday, 22 November 2018
We are very excited to announce the launch of Me&u at Cupitt’s Estate! Me&u is a revolutionary technology that marks a new era in hospitality for Cupitt’s Estateread more