Corn & Zucchini Fritters Recipe28 August 2020 – posted in: Uncategorized
This week’s Tasting Menu featured beautiful corn & zucchini fritters with chermoula labneh. If you can’t make it in to try our Tasting Menu for yourself, why not whip up these easy corn & zucchini fritters for yourself!
Perfect to serve with whatever you’ve got in the cupboard, fresh avocados, tomato, poached eggs, sweet chilli sauce, coriander – whatever your heart desires!
1 Large Zucchini
Half a Can Corn Kernels
70 grams Chickpea flour
0.5 tsp fine table Salt
1 tsp Lemon Zest
0.5 tsp Salt & Pepper
1 tblsp Canola Oil
80 mL Full cream milk
- Grate the Zucchini and salt with the fine salt
- Leave to sit for 5 mins to draw out moisture. Pat out excess water from the zucchini using paper towel.
- While zucchini is salting make a batter with the milk, chickpea flour and eggs.
- Zest the lemon and add to the batter.
- Add the squeezed out zucchini and the drained corn kernels.
- Adjust seasoning with salt & pepper
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add spoonfuls of mix into the hot oil in batches. Using a spatula, turn them once, until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towel, cover and keep warm as you cook remaining fritters.
Our Tasting Menu is reinvented each week based on the fresh produce we harvest from our own Kitchen Garden.
Book your table in the restaurant to experience a journey of Cupitt’s Estate on your plate for yourself!