Cook- casual role with a view to a permanent position14 January 2021 – posted in: Job
We are seeking casual team members to join our Kitchen Team at Cupitt’s Estate.
We have a casual dining area where we serve pizzas, grazing platters, salads, chips and cheeses throughout the day. This is a busy and varied role that could have you preparing ingredients before service, to making and cooking pizzas and using the deep fryer. We have a friendly team that love working with each other and we’re looking for some team members to join us!
If you are a team player who enjoys working with creative chefs, are in good physical fitness and have the ability to work under pressure, please apply. We would love to meet you. Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Availability to work weekends and School Holidays is essential.
- the ability to work within a team but also on your own with a smile on your dial
- a good sense of humour – we have a fun work environment!
- good physical health and the ability to work on your feet for up to 6 hours at a time
- the ability to work fast and focus on a single task
- although this role is more about the right person than the right experience, however, if you have previous experience as a Cook, that’s great!
- availability to work weekends, evenings and School Holidays is essential
Cupitt’s Estate Restaurant has been open for 13.5 years and is an iconic restaurant on the NSW South Coast. The food has an emphasis on regional ingredients and produce from our extensive gardens. The business consists of a Winery, Vineyard and Cellar Door, Restaurant, Lawn Dining, Brewery, Cheese Making room, Beef Farm, accommodation and is a popular destination for weddings.
Live Music returns to Cupitt’s Estate for a very special Covid-Safe show featuring Local Funk Legends Soul Tonic – tickets are essential, capacity is limited.read more