Clean-as-a-whistle your motto?2 August 2020 – posted in: Job
We are looking for a team member to carry out cleaning and housekeeping operations to ensure the Cupitt’s Estate premises maintain a high level of quality at all times.
They will be responsible for cleaning in and around the Restaurant, Cellar Door, Bar, Offices, Staff Room and Accommodation Cottage.
- Positive can-do attitude
- A passion and dedication to cleaning
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team and individually
- Ability to work to dedicated timeframes
- Knowledge and understanding of WHS requirements of the position
- Ability to carry out physical requirements of the position
- Ability to work on a 7 day roster, working predominantly morning shifts
- Previous experience in a housekeeping position
INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THE ROLE?
Please send through a cover letter and resume through to our Human Resources Manager Mel Louth via [email protected].
We are very excited to announce the launch of Me&u at Cupitt’s Estate! Me&u is a revolutionary technology that marks a new era in hospitality for Cupitt’s Estateread more