South Coast Chef Position for Summer25 November 2020 – posted in: Job
Utilise your culinary experience, knowledge and passion, along with creativeness to provide an excellent food service to customers dining in both the restaurant and outdoor dining areas of the business.
This is a contract position for the Summer School Holidays and can potentially be extended for the right person.
To work as a kitchen team member in the preparation, cooking and service of food; through focusing on high standards, efficient service and section control you will assist the team in delivering the company’s vision of providing world class food and service!
- Previous relevant experience in a Chef de Partie or similar role
- Strong cooking skills across all areas
- Highly organised with the ability to remain calm and composed in high pressured, fast paced restaurant/kitchen environment
- Proven history of ensuring safe and hygienic work practices
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Commercially and financially astute with strong business acumen
- A growth mindset with a curiosity to try new ideas with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Have a sense of humour and enjoy being part of a great kitchen team
If you feel like this contract role might be something you’re interested in, please email [email protected] with your cover letter and CV.
Live Music returns to Cupitt’s Estate for a very special Covid-Safe show featuring Local Funk Legends Soul Tonic – tickets are essential, capacity is limited.read more