This is the perfect opportunity for you to utilise your wine, beer and cheese knowledge, along with your customer service skills to help our customers learn all about the Cupitt’s Estate story and the wide variety of products we make on site.
This role is based in the historic Cellar Door and the lawn overlooking the vineyard. You’ll conduct wine tastings for small groups and individuals as well as assisting customers with their beer, cheese and merchandise purchases.
The Cellar Door is open Wed-Sun from 11am to 5pm, with extended hours over school holidays. This is a casual position and will include some weekend work. The role will likely have between 10 and 20 hours per week across a variety of days.
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Proven and relevant sales and hospitality experience
- High levels of personal presentation
- Exceptional customer service skills and a friendly, energetic personality
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills
- Detailed knowledge and love of the wine industry
- An interest in the wine, beer and cheese production processes
- An ability to engage customers and make them feel at home while they are visiting the estate
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time and be fit to perform physical tasks
- Current NSW RSA
- Email a cover letter and resume/CV through to Mel Louth via [email protected].