Bastille Day – 14 July8 July 2017 – posted in: Event News, Winery, Restaurant, Cheese
5 Reasons Why Should you Celebrate Bastille Day at Cupitt’s?
At Cupitt’s we firmly believe in celebrating French culture and Bastille Day is the perfect day to do this. Cupitt’s make the perfect location for Bastille Day Celebrations for the following reasons –
1) Cupitt’s Kitchen is a French restaurant – Head Chef Russell Chinn has created an intriguing Menu made with Seasonal and Local Produce using French culinary techniques.
2) We make WINE – What’s more French than a delicious glass of red wine? Honor the French holiday by sipping on a glass — or three — enjoy French Varieties such as Chardonnay, Sauvignon, Viognier, Merlot Cabernet, Syrah and the list goes on. Feel free to order a bottle of Champagne to truly celebrate the Occasion.
3) We make CHEESE – Cupitt Fromagerie Cheeses are very much inspired by the Cheese we have eaten in France – for Bastille Day we particularly recomment sampling the Crottin, Bouche and Brie.
4) We will be serving a range of French Cocktails, Apertifs and Liqueurs – Kir Royale, French Sidecar, Lillet Blanc, Génépi ….
5) We fancy ourselves as a Little Piece of Provenance on the South Coast. Come and see why?
FAQ around visiting Cupitt’s Estate with regulations in place for COVID-19 safetyread more